Monday, July 2, 2018

"If I can change, and You can change, Everybody can change!"




Mahlena explains why she has shifted the focus of For Nerdy Girls yet again and experimenting with a new, illogical business model.




🤔 1. Some of my Facebook Friends are actually clicking on my short story, NOA AND SASHA.

🤔 2. People have actually purchased my latest book, Love at a Luau 🌴🌊🌺. Not many people, but more than any other product I tried selling this year.

🤔 3. I'm a good comedian. I'm also a great coach, but no one's paying me to change their lives through coaching yet.

Let's watch. 👀

----------

Did you watch the video?

Super!

Thank you, fellow Nerdy Girl.🤗

Now back to you.

When will you tell your story?🤔

----------

Follow For Nerdy Girls!💁🏾

Facebook Page: facebook.com/fornerdygirls

YouTube: youtube.com/user/ForNerdyGirlsComedy

website: ForNerdyGirls.com

email: ForNerdyGirls@gmail.com

Mahlena’s Books on Amazon: amazon.com/Mahlena-Rae-Johnson/e/B00F8HJNSU

No comments:

Post a Comment