Saturday, September 15, 2018

THATCHER, SAWYER, SPACE AND TIME


“But I want you. I married you!




[Mahlena wrote this drabble (i.e. 100-word short story)! Please leave a comment! 🙆🏾]



“Tell me what you heard me say.”

“He wanted you. You liked him. You felt powerful.”




December 2018

“Essentially.” Thatcher adjusted her bottom on their bed.

“But I want you.” Sawyer hovered above her. “I married you!”

“You could have anyone. I can’t.”

“Why wasn’t I enough?”

“My dysphoria isn’t about you.” Thatcher looked away.

Sawyer rolled over, lifting his wife to his previous position. What do you need?”

“Emotional space to process my disorder.”

“How can I help?”

She balanced on his chest. “Love me while I re-earn your trust.”

“I will. Do you love me? Trust me?”

Thatcher relaxed.  “Always.”



FIN


[What do you need?
Did you read the whole story? Congratulations! 
Please leave a comment!🙆🏾]



Become a Patron!


No comments:

Post a Comment